Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Black Mirror with Handle


I bought a nice little mirror recently. I needed one for the makeup bag. Although in the compact powder case there is one, I fancied one that I can use and keep. And I can use it when I am travelling too. I used to have a little old retro round one that had a picture of a lady in retro make up a the back of the mirror. It was in one of my travalling days that I left it in one of my luggage bag and I noticed that it had a crack at the side. To be safe, I threw it away.

I saw this pretty mirror with handle and although I prefered one that I can place on the table handsfree, but this one is just so pretty. It is black and has nice carved 3d patterns at the back. Very classy and trendy looking. Reminds me of those fairy tale where the stepmother takes a peek at a mirror...heehee

Have a good week.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com